Sunday, September 4, 2011

Two Mile Tuesday

It was easier to pull myself from my bed on Tuesday morning than I imagined, which was probably due to the fact that I rested all day on Monday.  I decided I would just run to run and not try to make anything more of it.  That doesn't mean I didn't run without my Garmin.  Seriously, I don't know what I'd do without that thing.  The morning itself was uneventful.  I ran the first mile an 9:50 and the second at 10:11.  I ran another .3 miles around 9:50/mile pace.  2.3 miles at 10:00/mile average pace...I'll take it. 

I really planned to pull myself out of bed to run again sometime before the of the week and then the end of the week came and it hadn't happened.  I'm posting my 1/2 marathon re-cap next, but wanted to get this one out of the way so I could focus on telling you about the race!

No comments:

Post a Comment