Monday, February 7, 2011

I've been sick

Like, sick sick.  As in didn't-go-to-work-for-2.5-days-and-laid-on-the-couch-all-weekend sick.  The first 1.5 days were ok, even if I did get a little bored at home.  Now it's just annoying.  I can't do anything other than cough and blow my nose and apologize to people for not shaking their hands upon meeting for the first time and explain my sickness.  I'm cranky. Period.

Working out has become my own medicine, as in curbing cranky moods and trying not to yell at clients and family medicine.  I got really busy at work last week (before the sickness) and probably haven't worked out for 2 weeks now, which means my crankiness has been horribly horrible.  I've tried my best to keep my attitude in check, but I think I'm about to lose it.  I need to run or bike or row or do SOMETHING other than sit in a chair or on a couch or lay in bed, and seriously, if I watch another rerun of "What Not to Wear" or "Say Yes to the Dress" or oh, dear god, "48 Hours: Hard Evidence," I'm probably going to die.

I guess the fact that my dear, sweet, crazy dog tore up the carpet again today doesn't have anything to do with my crankiness.  Ugh.  

No comments:

Post a Comment