Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Ex-ch-ch-changes

A few weeks ago I was lacing up my running shoes to go for a run and noticed that the stitching near my (former) bunion on my left foot had come loose.  I've only that the shoes since what, June, and they were coming apart.  Needless to say, I was a little bummed about this since the shoes cost about $130.  And then I remembered what the guy over at The Athlete's Foot said when I asked him about returns: anything within reason.  To me, this seemed within reason.  I didn't have all that many miles on the shoes and I've had other running shoes last much, much longer than 3-4 months.  So, when out and about to find a reflective vest for my early morning pre-bootcamp runs, I took a trip down to TAF in Eagle and rediscovered why I never want to shop in a different running store.  The owner took one look at the shoe and said he'd take care of me.  In this case "take care" means replacing my shoes with no questions asked after running over 150 miles in the old shoes.    

Pretty. Freaking. Sweet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment