Monday, December 12, 2011

I tried out the shower at work!

I work in an outreach office which basically means my coworkers and I get the shaft in terms of services available at our office.  Our colleagues 6 miles away have drinking water and we have a janitor's sink inside a closet.  They have a full break room with tables and we have a conference room that's sometimes available to have lunch.  They have showers in a large bathroom and we have 2 individual stalls with sinks to wipe ourselves down.  But on the 1st I had to be at the other office for a period of time, including the lunch hour, so I took advantage of the situation and went out for a 3 miler near the main office.  It was the first day of logging miles for Miles for Meals and I was glad to get a hot shower after my run instead of a PTA (pits, tits, ass) bath at the outreach office!

3 miles at a 10:27 average pace and that's that.

No comments:

Post a Comment