Saturday, August 21, 2010

1/2 Marathon Training - 2 miles

Quick update!  I decided it was time for a new pair of running shoes so I took an hour out of my morning to go find the perfect pair for my old-lady feet.  Turns out I was already wearing the perfect pair so I bought the same style, same size Saucony Progrid Guide kicks and a few pair of socks with hopes they will make it back to my own sock drawer and not Brooke's.  We'll see how that works out.  I also picked up a copy of Chi Running, as I've heard good things about it helping with pain-free running.  We'll see how that works too! 

I took a quick 2-mile run around the block after I got home and am about ready to go hop in the shower so I can take the pooch down to Tour de Fat downtown with my friend, Amanda.  Should prove to be a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment