Monday, August 2, 2010

1/2 Marathon Training Day 6

I was getting a little bummed about not being able to ride my bike to work over the past few weeks due to either obligations at work or after work or with the family or church or...you get the point.  I got up this morning in plenty of time to hop on my bike and ride to work, which felt great!  It also happens to be my run day, and I had planned on a 2.5 mile run at the gym (it's still so freaking hot here for me to run outside) on my way home from work.  Everything was and continues to be fine, but I think it will be a better idea for me to leave the biking to and from work (6 miles each way) for the days when I don't have to run.  I figured after 2 miles on the treadmill I was good to call it quits, so I hopped back on my bike and rode home.  I can't quite figure out why I'm still awake right now...

And because blogs with pictures are fun, here's my rad bike:

No comments:

Post a Comment