Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I didn't do anything today...

...other than work, and that's boring....except that I got a promotion a few weeks ago and I really don't know how to do my job very well anymore because they gave me a new caseload.  I'll figure it out soon enough, but man it's hard to learn new stuff!  Anyway, I meant to go to the gym and lift/cross-train today and it just never happened, so I had an unplanned rest day.  I worked late and didn't take a lunch break, which is really frowned upon when you work for the government, but oh well.  Anyway, tonight we went out with Josh's sister for her b-day and I ate crappy food - cheeseburger and tots - and now I feel all sorts of gross and lazy. Boo for greasy food on days when you don't work out!  You know what is awesome though?  I'm going to be on a dodge ball team starting in September!  Bad ass!

There are no pictures associated with today except for that of Seymour, our dog, who we decided looks phenomenal in a bandanna....even if it is a crappy picture.  He refuses to cooperate with the picture taking right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment