Wednesday, October 13, 2010

1/2 marathon training - 4.22 miles

After my amazing 10 mile run on Saturday, I couldn't bring myself to do much of anything on Sunday.  And then Sunday we celebrated my sister's engagement and Monday I was ridiculously hungover and sat on the couch all day until about 4pm when Brooke got home and I started to feel not only a tad bit better, but also a lot bit lazy for not doing anything all day.  I had planned on running a quick 3 miles to keep up on things, but didn't.  And then I didn't run Tuesday either.  Today's lunch was less than healthy and I had a feeling my post-work run was going to be rough.  Guess what?  It wasn't!  Woot!
Stats:
4.22 miles in 46:06
Avg pace - 10:56 (double woot!!)
HR high - 176
HR avg - 167
Calories burned: 625

Side note: the first time I ran 4 miles during this journey, it took me 49:50.  Triple woot!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment