Wednesday, October 27, 2010

1/2 marathon training - 4.39 miles

Well, my headphones wouldn't work at all tonight and I didn't feel like borrowing Brooke's, so I decided to go without the music.  Then I started running and my HRM was all whacked out and saying my heart rate was at 208, so I turned it off and ran without either of those two things. I still had my app running on my phone, but I only took it out once to look at my pace at mile on...I felt like I was flying....and I kind of was.  Anyway, I felt really good the entire run and once again, I probably shouldn't have since I had some deliciously spicy Thai for lunch and a crap load of Junior Mints from the not-so-secret candy drawer our secretary keeps at the front desk.  My favorite thing about today's run is that there is a one mile stretch right around the corner from my house that I run pretty often and I ran it in at right about 10 minutes twice tonight....ahhh!!!

That being said, here are my minimal stats!



4.39 miles in 46:26
Avg pace - 10:35/mile

Woah.

No comments:

Post a Comment