Sunday, March 20, 2011

Change of plans

The wind blew and blew and blew this morning, so I decided not go to boating.  I found out late the weather was actually much better up at Banks, but I'm perfectly fine with my decision to not go rafting.  Instead, I convinced my sister to come over to work on her wedding blog and then we went to get pedicures and manicures!  I took Brooke as well, and I wish I had my camera handy when she was sitting in the chair getting her nails done.  It was pretty entertaining.  We went to lunch and I headed out to hot yoga with my friend, Malia, at 4:00.  It was SO busy!  We were crammed in there like sardines and the humidity must have been 50% instead of 40%.  I wasn't quite on it this afternoon and really struggled to hold some of the poses that haven't been a problem in the past, but each day is different and I'm sure next time will be fine. 

I really am resting tomorrow....I think :)

No comments:

Post a Comment