Thursday, March 17, 2011

I ate way too much today

We had a St. Patty's day potluck today at work and even though I had great intentions of having soup and ONLY soup, my self control flew out the window when I remembered there was voting to be done for best soup, best side dish, and best dessert.  How could I even think about voting for a dessert without indulging?  My thoughts exactly - I couldn't.  So I ate and ate and ate...and it was delicious!  I justified it by saying I would be going for a run after work, which I did....but it certainly didn't make up for all of the crap I ate.  Oh well. 

Tonight's run was another one of those nights where I just didn't feel like going out when I first started but knew I had to run.  In the end, my 3.47 miles felt pretty damn good, and it usually does. 

Stats:
3.47 miles in 37.19
10:46/mile average
Calories burned: 582

No comments:

Post a Comment