Monday, March 14, 2011

Monday: Run Day

I had to work until 7:00 tonight but knew I also needed to get a 3-mile run in.  I thought about attempting to do 3 miles at lunch, but there's something about not being able to take a full on shower afterward that stopped that plan.  I could have gone to the gym, but it was SO nice outside that I couldn't stand the thought of running on the treadmill.  So I waited until after I got home to venture out.  I LOVE the fact that I went out at 7:30 and it was still pretty light outside when I got home 36 minutes later.  I took Seymour again tonight, and thankfully, he didn't try to trip me as much today.  I'll get him used to this whole running thing sooner or later.

Stats:
3.25 miles in 36:18
Avg pace 11:15
Calories burned 497

No comments:

Post a Comment