Monday, March 28, 2011

I should have taken a picture of my dinner last night and tonight.

I decided to make whole wheat pizza crust yesterday on a whim because I wanted to make taco pizza with my leftover taco meat.  It was so amazing that I decided to make another personal pizza tonight with some of the leftover dough.  I seriously amazed myself with my taco-pizza-making skills.  I probably could have made do with about 1/2 the amount I ate, but it was too difficult to resist.

On another note, I went to hot yoga today around the lunch hour, and it was a great way to break the day up.  It did, however, make me feel a bit punchy afterward.  I'm used to coming home after yoga and taking a shower and then relaxing in PJs on the couch, not heading back to work and trying to teach my intern how write reports and calming down angry parents on the phone.  The good news is that working until 7:30 pm was a lot easier than most days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment