Thursday, March 17, 2011

Feeling hot, hot, hot...

...in Sumits Hot Yoga, that is.  I managed to make it to hot yoga on both Tuesday and Wednesday this week and might even go again on Friday!  Tuesday was a pretty good class, and by that I mean I made it through and was able to do a few more poses than in the past.  I was convinced by my friend, Malia, to go again on Wednesday night.  There was a part of me that was super nervous about going two days in a row, but I went, rib cage and shoulders aching.  I felt a little rough when we first started, but I actually think it's because my muscles weren't warmed up yet, because after the class was over, I felt like I kicked ass!  I held several poses longer than I ever have and I didn't feel light-headed until the very end, before the core workout.  There's a part of me that would really like to go back today, but I also really need to run today...sooooo, I guess I better run.  The dawg will enjoy it, for sure.  Maybe I'll get back to yoga tomorrow....and maybe even Saturday and Sunday.

In other non-work-out news, I am now on my ninth day of being booze-free for Lent!  I feel great!  Now, if I could just bring myself to get to church...

No comments:

Post a Comment