Saturday, September 25, 2010

1/2 marathon training - 3.9 miles

I'm detoxing from my river trip...I probably mentioned that in my last post.  Anyway, I didn't touch a drop of alcohol last night but stayed up until almost 1:00 AM.  WTF?  I thought for sure my run would improve based on my lack of alcohol consumption or that, at a minimum, I'd feel better on the run.  1/2 true?  Maybe.  It was pretty tough getting out of bed this morning and even harder to get gear on and run, which I didn't do until almost 11:45.  Oh well.  To top off my semi-crappy run, my GPS was screwed up on my iPhone (I should probably keep it on the surface of my clothes instead of under 2 layers) and it kept telling me I was running at a pace of 4:00/mile.  Ha!  In my wildest dreams!

Anyway, here are the stats for today's run:

3.9 miles in 46:33
Avg pace - 11:56/mile
HR High - 181
HR Avg - 171
Calories burned - 612

Wondering if I'll keep up my detox today; there's a BSU game on tonight and that's going to make it a little harder to maintain, mostly because I don't actually watch/care for football.  Maybe I should go to a movie?

No comments:

Post a Comment