Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I didn't run yesterday...

...and I'm probably not going to today.  I did, however, play dodge ball last night (we tied).

I woke up early this morning (6am?) with a terribly queasy stomach.  I'm supposed to be attending a conference today, but can't seem to pull myself out of bed for more than 15 minutes.  I slept until 10:30.  I could probably make it through the conference since it's just a lot of sitting, but I'm afraid I would fall asleep.  So I'm going to take it easy for the rest of the day.  I NEED to run (and feel better) tomorrow though, because we head out for our 7 day Middle Fork of the Salmon trip on Thursday at 5:30 am (eek!).  Maybe I'll get some cookies made this afternoon or some veggies chopped up for our trip....

No comments:

Post a Comment