Friday, September 10, 2010

Dodgeball league and Probation vs. Detention Softball

Ahh, the joins of competitive sports!  Last night's dodgeball game was a HOOT, for sure!  Plus, we actually won, so that was really nice.  Tonight we had our annual Probation vs. Detention softball game.  We lost, but it was a good time anyway...and I had a helluva fly ball catch while playing 3rd base and a few hits.  Those were pretty much fantastic!

I have a 5 mile run planned for tomorrow but I keep thinking about making it 6 and just can't decide if that's a good idea.  It's exactly 6 miles from our house to my office, and I need to go to the office anyway in the morning to grab a few things.  I'm not gonna lie, it scares the crap out of me to attempt a 6 miles run.  If I do end up with this plan, Josh will pick me up at the office and we'll head straight for the river for a day on the Payette.  Talk about a loaded day...I just hope I can make it.  Guess I'll let you know the outcome tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment